Friday, October 2, 2009

Wanna stand out [ladies] ???



 
Lady's wanna stand out? how about some VINTAGE ehh' ?
I love vintage,but i don't over do it.I recommend that you add old vintage, with some new vintage
why ? because if you wanna stand out, maybe you could wear some old vintage shirt like the rolling stone shirt above, with some red, gray, or black , and maybe even white Skinny jeans. Also maybe either flats, or even a pair of sneakers.Plus you can even accessorize with one of those long necklaces, and a ring. But don't over do it. speaking of vintage I know one person who  always rocks vintage, who ? LADY GAGA  don't you think so? well i do. Look her up and tell me what you think.
to rap up my blogging for today, i was having a conversation bout my fashion line with my teacher in school, and i was wondering is there anyway, that i can get in touch with Diggy Simmons?
pleases if you know how please contact me at medaly.simon13@ymail.com or sooosexi_mimi@hotmail.com please and thank you!!!!
p.s im still on my mission to have at least 100 followers by January 11 [my birthday!!) so PLEASE STAR TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT MY BLOG!!!
DREAM.CREATE.SUCCEED

3 comments:

  1. these pieces are hot!...I like the rings and the rolling stones shirt

    (don't 4get to visit my blog & comment)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm hosting a Pastry tee contest to win you must be a follower and comment on my posts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you blog is dope, i like your ways of fashion of pastry!, ima follow your blog for sure, check mine out if you like, and follow if you like it, trying to make clothing but i gotta wait till the copyright comes by.

    Futuristicimmaturity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete