Monday, October 12, 2009

NEONS!!!

Well I know that guys reda my blog, but since i am a girl, that means i'll probably have mmostly girl topics and stuff. But after this entry i'll probably post another diffrent post for the fellas'










okay, okay okay ladies no need to drool over these colors.
I have all of these nail polish colors at my house and there sooooo cute.
I got them from hot topic [tm] they have plenty of colors, and they go with alot of peoples skin tone.
Alot of celebrities wear these colors, and they look hot int them sooo yeah
toodles,\
 medaly

-WAIT ! I almost forgot. thank you to all of my followers, and please tell people about my blog!!!!

2 comments:

  1. these are some really cute colors...I like neon color nail polish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tagged your blog, visit my blog for the rules

    ReplyDelete