Friday, October 9, 2009

FOLLOWERS!

umm... yeah i knoiw that im writting againg but its because my mom just brought my laptop to me just right now and im at lunch but i dont think that my goal for 100 floolwers by my birthday january 11. but i really want to soooooo i will truly appreciate it if you guys start telling every one that has a blog about my blog , you wont know how much it will mean to me! and thanks for the people that are followeing me now godbless
                              toodles
                                            - medaly

2 comments:

  1. to get followers you have to go on other blogs and comment on their blog...I'm following you, but this is just a suggestion 4 you

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea the above comment is a great idea. I'll follow you,ya blog is pretty cool.

    Follow me back click here

    ReplyDelete