Sunday, October 4, 2009

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ICE-CREAM!

Yeah, well I know that ice cream is sorta for boys, and not really for girls, but I just love ice cream!
it's like sooo dope! yeah, I know that alot of people say dope, but I'm like so sorry, if something's dope, then its dope. Anyways, back to ice cream, it's  created by producer/artist Pharrell Williams and Nigo, and they have the most awesomeness style. Another person that I think has style is Diggy Simmons, and no im not crushing on him, which in fact, alot of girls these days are, what they don't know is that he prolly already has a girlfriend and would never get to see him, but good luck. But I would definitely would love to collaborate with him one day, whether it's singing or something about his line the space age[Tm]. anyways sorry for not getting to blog yesterday i was totally busy. but you should try to get some ice cream[Tm] clothing. There totally in and not really that expensive at all. OH ALSO, AND I'M STILL ON MY MISSION , SO START TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT MY BLOG

till tomorrow, peace
-Medaly :]     

1 comment: